| At Boston Children's Hospital, success is measured in patients treated, parents comforted and teams taught. It's in discoveries made, processes perfected, and technology advanced. In major medical breakthroughs and small acts of kindness. And in colleagues who have your back and patients who have your heart. As a teaching hospital of Harvard Medical School, our reach is global and our impact is profound. Join our acclaimed Lab Medicine - Core Laboratory Department and discover how your talents can change lives. Yours included.|
The Medical Technologist I will be responsible for:
- Performing a variety of routine and highly specialized diagnostic tests and specialized procedures.
- Assuring quality of the results and communicating relevance of results to other health care professionals.
To qualify, you must have:
- The knowledge of theories, principles, and concepts typically acquired through completion of a Bachelor's degree in a clinical laboratory science or a closely related field, plus up to one year of experience and/or an internship.
- Current registration/certification as a Medical Technologist-MT (ASCP) or technologist registered or certified in specific categories below: H,C,M,I,BB(ASCP) CLS,BB,H,C,M(NCA) RM(AAM) (HEW).
- Successful completion of the hospital's Trustworthiness and Reliability assessment. Unescorted access to the Blood Bank Irradiators is a requirement of the position.
Boston Children's Hospital offers competitive compensation and unmatched benefits, including affordable health, vision and dental insurance, generous levels of time off, 403(b) Retirement Savings plan, Pension, Tuition Reimbursement, cell phone plan discounts and discounted rates on T-passes (50% off). Discover your best.
Boston Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Department: Lab Medicine-Core Laboratories
Standard Hours Per Week: 40