| Company Overview:|
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 27th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2016, as well as Glassdoor’s annual Employees’ Choice Awards 2017. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center is seeking a Project Coordinator, Value Analysis to work within its Supply Chain department. The Project Coordinator will gain insight into areas of the organization through interaction with department managers, clinical staff, and support staff. The Project Coordinator will participate in projects across the supply chain, with a particular focus on the coordination of all activities around the Clinical Device and Product Evaluation Committee (CDPEC), which including the identification, analysis, selection, and implementation of various medical supplies and devices throughout the organization as well as maintenance of the Center’s enterprise item master.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Operation planning and data analysis for new products and devices
- Financial and operational analysis to determine financial impact of new supplies and equipment brought to the institution
- System Implementation for point-of-use component of enterprise inventory management system, evaluate automation opportunities with the CDPEC process Training responsibilities for point-of-use systems
- Bachelors Degree in a relevant Engineering or related field with 2 or more years of previous work experience is required, preferably in health care.
- Evidence of strong analytical and communication skills. Demonstrated ability to coordinate projects independently and work constructively as part of a team.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required.
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.