| Company Overview:|
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 27th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2016, as well as Glassdoor’s annual Employees’ Choice Awards 2017. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
The Accounts Payable department is seeking an Accounts Payable Analyst to join their team. In this new position, you will review and approve employee expenses in the eCommerce Expense Module, and you will assist with the administration, usage, and follow-up applicable to the specified modules within the eCommerce portal. Under the direction of the Associate Director of Accounts Payable, the Accounts Payable Analyst interfaces with the Payables Application Analyst, the Treasury and General Accounting Teams as well as with end-users at all levels within the Institution. In addition to the preceding you will perform additional payables related tasks as requested by departmental Management.
- Navigate throughout the Administrative, Payables and Expense Modules within the eCommerce Portal
- Review and approve expense reports ,expense lines and associated receipts for accuracy and completeness
- Insure that expense reports route correctly and are processed on a timely basis
- Review employee requests for reimbursement and employee use of a corporate credit card for compliance with policies and procedures of the organization
- Follow-up with end users as needed via e-mail , phone, and / or Web Ex
- Train end users with respect to requesting application access and utilizating the Expense application module
- Able to analyze and interpret complicated financial data
- Knowledgeable of financial disbursement requirements in a highly automated, electronic environment
- Able to drive multiple projects to completion
- Comfortable interfacing with employees at all levels in a complex organization
- Solution oriented; able to resolve e-Commerce user concerns/issues in a timely manner
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in a high volume, automated accounts payable environment
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.