Provide secretarial support to the Graduate Medical Education department and other residency departments. Coordinate resident recruitment, and other clerical functions.
- Type memos, reports, and forms from rough draft or assembled materials.
- Sort, file, and retrieve documents. Distribute mail, make copies, send documents, complete and process check requests.
- Receiving all incoming correspondence and route calls properly, take and deliver messages, greet and direct patients, visitors, and others to correct destination.
- Enter and maintain faculty stats, physician information, documentation cards, credentialing information, malpractice insurance information, duty hours, licenses/certifications, etc. in appropriate databases.
- Compile and/or distribute monthly, quarterly, and annual reports, as scheduled and/or requested.
- Assist with resident orientation by scheduling rooms for lectures, ordering lab coats, pages, etc. Update and assist with orientation schedules.
- Coordinate and/or assist with events, to include such tasks as scheduling the date and location; preparation and/or acquisition of invitations, programs, certifications, and awards; arrangements for audio/visual equipment and food.
- Coordinate lectures and educational events. Assist in coordinating resident rotations. Maintain attendance records, speaker evaluations, faculty CME credits, monthly schedules, and assist with the set-up of audio-visual aides.
- Assist with annual recruitment, which includes obtaining applicant documents, assisting with travel arrangements, and arranging recruitment events.
- Perform other related duties as directed that correspond to the overall function of this position.
One year of clerical experience. Personal computer experience to include working knowledge of word processing, Excel spread sheets, PowerPoint, and other software.
Must be able to type 40 words per minute (WPM) and possess well-developed communication and telephone skills.
St. Anthony Hospital –
St. Anthony Hospital is a 601-bed regional referral facility specializing in cardiology, oncology, surgery and behavioral medicine. The hospital, established in 1898, is located in Midtown Oklahoma City and serves the needs of Central Oklahoma, as well as many counties throughout Oklahoma, through its large rural affiliate network of hospitals. Four St. Anthony Healthplex campuses provide convenient emergency and outpatient service access to the outlying communities of the metropolitan area. St. Anthony added urgent care services in May 2015 at St. Anthony North. St. Anthony has received numerous awards including the Oklahoma Quality Award for Excellence, Certified Healthy Business, Premier QUEST® Award for High-value Healthcare Citation of Merit, among others. Healthsights ranks St. Anthony at performance levels for quality and patient satisfaction higher than local competitors and many national health care organizations.