Program Director, Adult DayPrimary Location:
CA-CASan Bernardino-2364 N Del Rosa AveFunction:
Everybodyneeds a job but only extraordinary people work here. Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated tomaking a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is support peoplewith Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities of all ages. Description
As a Program Director with Unlimited Quest, a partner of CaliforniaMENTOR, you'll be one of those extraordinary people. This position supportsthose we serve in a center based day program. We seek a passionate leader whocan successfully direct program staff to provide high quality services toindividuals we support. In this role you will manage the day-to-day operationswith the support of your Area Director, Quality Assurance and Human Resourcesteam. Bring your creative ideas and your passion for success; we'll train youon the rest.
Do you have leadership experience working with people with intellectual anddevelopmental disabilities and you're looking for a meaningful change in yourwork life? Leverage your skills with California MENTOR to make an impact inpeople's lives. Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growing team today!
- Develop and maintain quality services and engaging activities that meet the individuals needs
- Manages the day to day operations in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Interview and select talented staff. Lead, develop and inspire team providing on-going performance coaching
- Writes and implements Individual Service Plans (ISP); ensures on-going communication with planning team
- Financial responsibility in the following areas: operational budget, time-keeping and billing for services provided
- Builds and maintains relationships with families, Regional Centers, and regulatory agencies
- Prepares incident reports for both internal and external agencies
If youhave leadership experience and a passion for those we serve... we want to hearfrom you!
What we require ofyou:
- Bachelor's degree in a human services related field AND at least 18 months of experience in management of a human services delivery system;
- Five (5) years of experience in a human services delivery system INCLUDING at least Two (2) years of experience or training in one of the following:
(A) Care and supervision of consumers in alicensed adult day program, or an adult day health care facility
(B) Care and supervision of one or more of thecategories of persons to be served by the day program
- Demonstrated success in a leadership role
- Ability to effectively establish and maintain meaningful relationships
- Ability to coordinate activities and services to meet the on-going needs of individuals served
- Strong follow-through to ensure quality services, regulations and clients' rights are upheld
- High energy, goal-oriented, and an ability to inspire people
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must pass background investigation that includes FBI/DOJ fingerprint check
What we offer you:
- Acompetitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with companymatching
- Annualbonus plan
- Arewarding work environment
- Meaningfulrelationships with your co-workers and the individuals we serve
- TimeOff & Holiday Pay
- Family-orientedenvironment, casual dress
- Employeediscounts; fun employee events
- Dynamicwork environment, no day is ever the same as the next
- On-the-jobtraining including paid CEU opportunities, career development and advancementopportunities
- Accessto jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
Bring the right attitude; we'll train you forsuccess!
Wehave a great work environment and you'll be surrounded by a strong andsupportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. California MENTOR is apartner of The MENTOR Network. The MENTOR Network is a national network oflocal human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 28,000 employees serving25,000+ consumers in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast tocoast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you'll make a difference every day andhelp to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across thecountry.
Comejoin our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today