Together with its customers and sales partners, Allianz is one of the strongest financial communities with a presence in over 70 countries. Around 85 million private and corporate customers rely on Allianz's knowledge, global reach, capital strength and solidity to help them make the most of financial opportunities and to avoid and safeguard themselves against risks. Our ambition is to be the partner of choice – with excellent employees, top-notch operating performance and the necessary financial strength. Join us to be part of our community!
Allianz Global Investors is a diversified active investment manager with a strong parent company and a culture of risk management. With 25 offices worldwide, we provide global investment and research capabilities with consultative local delivery. We have more than EUR 481 billion in Assets under Management for individuals, families and institutions worldwide and employ over 500 investment professionals.
For our Luxembourg Branch we are now looking to hire a full-time
Provider Manager (f/m)
The role includes the opportunity to support cross border projects and work actively on the ongoing improvement of our oversight model. This includes the need for efficient processes and IT-solutions to handle the oversight expansion to a pan-European scope.
- Oversight of KPIs provided by the service provider and trace of any conspicuities
- Preparation, organization and follow-up of Local Review Board meetings
- Oversight of the access approval process to the service providers information platform
- Perform various oversight controls like screening service control reports, business continuity management reports or news about our service provider
- Maintain the documentation defining the oversight controls
- Actively support the enhancement of the oversight controls
- Support Allianz Global Investor's various reporting obligations, internal and external
- Maintain the Allianz Global Investors fund holiday calendar including yearly set-up and regular updates
- Support the final liquidation of a fund regarding remaining cash distribution
- Working experience either in asset management, audit, fund accounting and / or custody
- Deeper knowledge of custody & fund accounting is a benefit
- Good understanding of processes in the asset management business
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and MS Access as well as good knowledge of MS Office products in general
- Knowledge of VBA, VB.Net, SharePoint, T-SQL and SSIS beneficial
- Strong analytical skills with high level of accuracy and keen attention to detail
- The ability to solve new problems and to face unknown situations in a professional manner
- High commitment, motivation and willingness to take on responsibility
- The ability to work independently as well as the ability to work flexibly in a team environment and to think out of the box
- Fluency in English, knowledge of German highly welcome
We offer an attractive, performance-related compensation package and provide a productive atmosphere which is dominated by team spirit. Your personal development is of particular importance for us.
Interested? Please send us your application including motivation letter and CV to
Allianz Global Investors GmbH, Luxembourg Branch
6A, route de Trèves