At Invesco, we're dedicated to delivering an investment experience that helps people get more out of life. This means our employees as well as our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve. We strive to achieve this through our: Pure focus on investment: We are independent and solely focused on investment management for the benefit of clients. Diversity of thought: This reflects our collaborative culture and decision-making style, which are focused on delivering strong outcomes for clients. It also includes our comprehensive range of investment capabilities and geographies. Passion to exceed – This defines our culture of high performance and not settling for average in anything we do. We are privileged to manage assets on behalf of retail and institutional clients around the world by providing a comprehensive range of investment capabilities designed to help clients achieve their investment objectives. Find more information at www.invesco.com.
Job Purpose (Job Summary):
This position will serve as the primary internal contact for clients and client consultants to follow-up on any investment or service issues for the various products. In addition, this position will assist the Project Management team with current projects.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Sr. Client Service Analyst responsibilities include but are not limited to coordination of the production process, ensure team deadlines are met, establish and implement policies and procedures
- Help to prioritize responsibilities for the team, and resolve complex issues and tasks.
- Coordinate and complete client reports and client service requests in conjunction with Sales & Service, Investment Centers, and other departments where necessary.
- Field client questions, fulfill standing requests, and fulfill ad hoc requests for clients (i.e. monthly/quarterly consultant update questionnaires, compliance requests, audit requests, changes to guidelines, changes to contacts, etc.).
- Create customized exhibits and charts for internal and external clients.
- Resolve service related problems or questions and provide documentation as required
- Manage projects related to transition of work to our team, account and strategy onboarding, continuous improvement initiatives, report automation, and any other firm initiatives.
- Lead and manage complex business projects; assist Project Management team with platform projects
- Analyze information to anticipate problems and issues ahead of time and effectively solve them
- Consistently seek ways to better serve clients
- Generate and provide key metrics and other reporting to manager
- Acts as a point of escalation of issues and problems that impact successful implementations.
- Lead and manage the implementation of team initiatives and projects across all areas.
- Mentor Jr. and Mid-level analysts
- Leverage technology systems and tools for report rendering, task management, execution, and delivery
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- 5+ years related financial services work experience preferred (preferably in client reporting in the investment management industry).
- Strong MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) skills
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Achieve excellence through strong execution
- Ability to react positively under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to conduct complex analysis and present data in a meaningful way
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills; keen attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously; self- starter with strong organizational, detail and problem solving skills; track record of disciplined time management skills
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Proactive attitude towards doing more with less and flexibility towards the continuously changing environment and responsibilities; ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Extremely flexible and able to meet changing requirements and priorities
- Ability to collaborate and work well in a dynamic team environment with peers, managers, and cross functional groups.
- Team player with the ability to coordinate initiatives across different geographic locations and functions
- Communicate effectively and respectfully
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills combined with effective listening and good interpersonal skills
- Set internal business partners expectations, and influence decisions and behaviors by combining facts, expertise in the processes and industry, with outstanding communication skills
- Open minded and willing to listen for other people's opinions
- Leadership and mentoring
- Ability to train and mentor the junior and mid-level analysts
- Experience in relationship management and stakeholder management and able to influence and build relationships at all levels of staff
- Ability to assume leadership role on ad-hoc basis for leading initiatives and covering for Team Leads
- Promote innovation and continuous improvement Promote innovation and continuous improvement
- Continually evaluate our policies and procedures as the business needs and risks change
- Promote continuous improvement for greater efficiency and reduction of risk
- Think ahead and make fact-based decisions
- Quickly identify business problems and access our support system and knowledge base to provide best practice resolution
- Ability to make fact based decisions and provide creative solutions in sensitive situations
- Technical skills and business knowledge
- Technically savvy and ability to learn new tools and technology
- Experience in formal or informal project management methodologies
- Broad understanding of the global financial services industry, coupled with a deep understanding of the asset management segment of the industry and institutional client reporting & servicing
Formal Education: (minimum requirement to perform job duties)
- A Bachelor's Degree and equivalent work experience is required.
FLSA (US Only): Nonexempt
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The job holder may be required to perform other duties as deemed appropriate by their manager from time to time. Invesco's culture of inclusivity and its commitment to diversity in the workplace are demonstrated through our people practices. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, or veteran status. Our equal opportunity employment efforts comply with all applicable U.S. state and federal laws governing non-discrimination in employment.