Metropolitan Family Services empowers families to learn, to earn, to heal, to thrive. Part mentor, part motivator, part advocate, since 1857, Metropolitan Family Services has been the engine of change that empowers families to reach their greatest potential and positively impact their communities. Metropolitan is Illinois’ first comprehensive human services agency and reaches more than 72,000 individuals and families in Chicago, Evanston/Skokie, the southwest suburbs and DuPage County with services promoting education, economic stability, emotional wellness and empowerment.
We are hiring for a Full-time Quality of Life Coordinator to join our Calumet Team!
Essential Job Functions:
- Oversees senior and lease compliance services to residents including: the outreach and engagement; assessment/triage; and provision of services.
- Monitors the on-going engagement, reassessment and goal planning of clients.
- Responds to emergency and crisis situations with residents and/or staff.
- Maintains and submits to caseload reports, client tracking spreadsheets, success stories, leverage reports, calendars/flyers of upcoming events, and other required information.
- Supervises and coordinates assigned staff. Responsible for hiring, employee relations, assigning of staff, staff training, performance evaluations, and progressive discipline of staff.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining systems, which support quality and quantity of service to clients
- Addresses gaps of programming with partners and will outreach for programs and opportunities in the community for clients.
- Works within contract, grant, and program requirements including meeting timelines and reporting requirements.
- Utilizes a team approach and works with other program staff in the planning and implementation of client services.