| This is an exciting opportunity for candidates 50+ years old who want to phase into retirement or have recently retired to have more work-life balance and be part of a new work-at-home model in the insurance industry. |
Insurance Customer Service Representative (CSR), Account Manager, Marketer, Underwriter, Rater and Claims positions available in Commercial and Personal Lines and Group Health and Employee Benefits to service or assist in servicing accounts for our Retail or Excess & Surplus Lines Wholesale Broker or MGA Clients, full-time or part-time.
Work At Home Vintage Experts (WAHVE) is a work-at-home contract staffing firm. We are not a temp agency or a recruiting firm. We place skilled Commercial and Personal Lines and Group Health & Employee Benefits insurance professionals who are approaching retirement age or have retired and prefer to work from home in long-term assignments, full-time or part-time, with our insurance Retail Agency, Excess & Surplus Lines Wholesale broker or MGA Clients located throughout the U.S.
• Candidates must have at least 15 most current years of Commercial or Personal Lines Property & Casualty or Group Health insurance experience
• Candidates must have a minimum of 25 years of work experience.
• You must be 50+ years old and phasing into retirement.
• Well suited Retail Broker candidate in Commercial Lines, Personal Lines or Group Health will manage or assist in managing the insurance program for one of our clients including preparing applications, obtaining and reviewing quotes, binding policies, checking, requesting endorsements, marketing renewals, etc. Job opportunities range across Property and Casualty and Group Health.
• Well suited E&S Wholesale or MGA candidate will underwrite, rate, and/or market risks for one of our E&S Broker or MGA clients. Job opportunities range across Property and Casualty (such as CL Package or Transportation Underwriters, Surplus Lines Tax Filings) and Group Health.
These Customer Service Representative (CSR), Account Manager, Marketer, Underwriter, Rater and Claims positions will best fit a candidate who has recently retired, will be retiring soon, or was down-sized into retirement and desires a work-at-home environment.
Positions can be full-time or part-time.
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply here now!
Work At Home Vintage Experts (WAHVE) provides an innovative talent solution to help soon to retire (“pretiring”) and retired insurance professionals stay productive longer, feel valued, and achieve greater work-life balance; and to help insurance firms have continued access to experienced insurance talent regardless of location. WAHVE bridges the gap between insurance firms’ staffing needs and seasoned professionals’ “work-life” balance preferences as they phase into full retirement.
Using our innovative work-at-home model, WAHVE contracts skilled vintage insurance professionals who have recently retired or are "phasing" into retirement to our Retail and E&S Wholesale Brokers, MGAs and Insurance Companies Clients based on their job needs, full-time or part-time. WAHVE’s unique qualifying process and technology platform matches the right vintage talent wherever they may live to the needs of our clients wherever their offices are located.