What have you done?
- Completed a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited program. Social Work, Counseling, Marriage/Family Therapy or related Human Service focus strongly preferred.
- Worked as a case manager for one or more years
What are you able to do?
- Obtain Foundation/DCFS training (CWEL, CERAP) with Agency support.
- Work evenings, weekends, and/or an on-call rotation based on client needs.
- As this position requires site visits and client transportation to locations which may or may not be accessible by public transportation, able to drive, have a valid driver’s license, vehicle insurance, and access to a reliable vehicle to travel in the Chicago metropolitan area.
To apply, please visit our website at www.jcfs.org/careers and select the Case Manager I position
JCFS offers an array of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness, Paid sick and vacation time, Agency holidays, Pension, 403(b), Flexible Spending Plans, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability, and Long-Term Care.
Follow us on Facebook! JCFS Chicago
Follow us on Twitter! JCFS Chicago
Please visit us at http://www.jcfs.org
Jewish Child and Family Services (JCFS) is committed to serving the needs of the diverse Chicago metropolitan area. Accredited by COA. Charter member of CWLA. Licensed by DCFS.
JCFS is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. JCFS provides a reasonable accommodation to those who need assistance in completing this application.