· Develop training and quality assurance programs to ensure that patient and financial data are accurate and complete.
· Perform all quality monitoring activities and implements necessary training programs across the revenue cycle.
· Keep leadership informed of quality monitoring results and any identified and/or recommended training needs.
· High School diploma or GED required.
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Education, English or related field preferred
· Familiarity of medical terminology, computer literacy, including word-processing and spreadsheets.
· Approximately three years of progressively more responsible experience with an automated patient access system, hospital billing, and third-party insurance practices.
· Experience developing training manuals and/or presenting training programs preferred.
· Basic computer, data entry, typing, filing and organization skills required.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills are needed in order to interact effectively with physician, nursing