· Provide regulatory support to clinics, regulatory Practice Management Specialist, and management as well as floating for assigned areas.
· Current Medical Assistant Certification or Registration.
· American Heart Association Basic Cardiac Life Support within three months from hire/transfer date.
· Current certification for TB Skin Testing (PPD) (or become certified within 6 months of hire/transfer date) as required per clinic.
· Current Drug Collection Screening Certification (or become certified within 6 months of hire/transfer date) as required per clinic.
· High School Diploma, GED or the ability to read at an 8th grade level and perform mathematical computations at a 6th grade level as documented by successfully passing a math and reading test.
· One to two years of progressively more responsible experience in a medical office or in healthcare management. Two years clinical experience preferred.
· Basic computer, data entry, typing, filing and organization skills required.
· Knowledge of Human Resource policies and regulations beneficial.
· Knowledgeable of physician billing including CPT and ICD coding.
· Proficient in personal computers, printers and software (Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, EPIC, etc.) and other equipment commonly found in an office.
· Ability to type with speed and accuracy.
· Working knowledge of medical office, medical records, medical terminology/abbreviations and basic accounting skills. Exceptional organizational, analytical, and time management skills.