STATEMENT OF POLICY
A key focus of Centura's overall business strategy is talent development. Centura is committed to providing the tools and processes that will enable associates to plan their careers. The preferred practice is to post available positions on the Centura Health Career Website allowing visibility to job opportunities at Centura.
Associates are eligible to apply for an open position if they are:
1. Active in their current position for at least six months or have manager and HR approval to be released early;
2. Ratings meet expectations or higher on their PFD review;
3. No written warning or Performance Improvement Plan (PIP) within the last six months unless their manager receives approval from HR; and
4. Continuous sustained improvement is demonstrated.
Centura's general practice is to post available positions on the Career Website for a minimum of three business days (HR reserves the right to close a posting based on the number of applications received within the three business days). The position may be posted internally and externally simultaneously. The organization reserves the right to post internally only before posting externally.
JOB DESCRIPTION/JOB POSTING ID: 97338
Location: Highlands Ranch, CO
Clinic/Facility: Highlands Ranch Medical Associates/Littleton Adventist Hospital
Position Type: Full-time/Employed
Benefits: Competitive salary and benefits, student loan and relocation assistance
Requirements: Colorado License, Active DEA, Board Certified (Family Medicine or Internal Medicine)
Highlands Ranch Medical Associates is seeking an BE/BC family medicine or internal medicine physician to join a robust practice located in the beautiful South Denver area. Highlands Ranch Medical Associates offers a full range of family medicine services, including:
- Well-baby/child check-ups
- Sports physicals
- Primary care for patients of all ages
- Immunizations, including a flu clinic
- Adult annual physicals
- Management of chronic diseases, such as diabetes, arthritis, and cardiovascular conditions
- Diagnosis and treatment of migraine headaches
- Care for acute conditions, such as injuries, flu and strep throat
- Screenings, including blood pressure, cholesterol, hypertension, and more
About Centura Health
Centura Health, Colorado's largest Health Care System which spans the state of Colorado with locations in growing, thriving communities and offers some of the most diverse and rewarding physician practice opportunities. If you love the outdoors all year 'round, a mild climate with moderate temperatures and 300+ days of annual sunshine, the Front Range of the Colorado Rockies is where you want to be. Hiking, skiing, biking, camping, access to national parks is all here, plus the Denver metropolitan area which offers outstanding shopping, dining, pro sports and much more.
Important notification to applicants as of Nov. 20, 2014: Effective Jan. 1, 2015, Centura Health will no longer hire tobacco users in Colorado and Kansas. The change to our policy does not apply to associates hired on or before Dec. 31, 2014. Centura Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.