Eastdil Secured combines superior capital markets expertise with a deep understanding of real estate fundamentals to execute a wide range of real estate transactions for our clients ultimately producing superior results. By maintaining an effective platform that combines conventional real estate advisory and brokerage with the corporate finance and capital markets expertise of an investment bank, Eastdil Secured creates value for clients through unparalleled advisory services, individually-tailored structures, and marketing/placement programs that set the industry standard. Through the ability to navigate the challenges presented in any economic environment, Eastdil Secured maximizes opportunities with "customer-crafted", revolutionary strategies that produce the most optimal and efficient transactions possible.
Our team is dedicated to the sale, financing and recapitalization of all major real estate product types including office, retail, hospitality, industrial and multifamily properties throughout North America and internationally. Widely recognized for our capital markets and real estate expertise, our team is also known for their distinguishing access and credibility, incomparable experience, outstanding client service, and proven track record.
- Partner with senior members of the Asian capital coverage team on the distribution efforts of major global real estate products.
- Perform comprehensive and in-depth company, real estate trends, and capital markets analysis across major Asia Pacific markets, with an emphasis on Greater China.
- Create pitches, proposals, marketing materials, as well as internal market intelligence materials.
- Participate in client interactions to gain exposure to key executives and senior bankers, as well as developing relationships with new clients and sourcing new business opportunities.
- Assisting team in underwriting for asset sales across all property types within Asia.
- Due diligence collection and review.
- Maintain strong working relationship with the Wells Fargo Securities Asia Limited team and coordinate as needed on interactions.
- Coordinate Eastdil Secured Hong Kong office with the US and London Eastdil Secured offices to drive global connectivity.
We will also consider junior and senior candidates for Analyst and Vice President level.
- Associate level: 3 or more years of experience in financial services. Commercial real estate is a plus
- Bachelor's degree, preferably with coursework in economics, financial accounting, corporate finance and/or real estate. MBA a plus.
- Prior experience working in Asia, and/or United States or Europe.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin(both written and oral). Other Asian languages is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with clients at various levels of staff and management, as well as acting as a key liaison with counterparts at other Eastdil Secured offices globally.
- Energetic self-starter who is flexible, organized, conscientious, proactive, entrepreneurial and detail-oriented.
- An individual who demonstrates a sense of personal accountability and urgency for achieving results.
- Dedication to building a career in the real estate industry.
- High level of proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint; ARGUS knowledge a plus but not required.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.