| Job Description: |
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 40 countries. In the U.S alone, we serve almost all Fortune 500 companies and approximately 59 million consumers and small-business customers. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 23 offices in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region's leading financial services companies.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining top diverse talent from across the globe. Our diversity and inclusion mission is to actively promote an inclusive work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve personal success and contribute to the growth of our business. Each of our global Employee Networks bring together employees, create dialogue and awareness in support of our Diversity and Inclusion.
- Responsible for the proper operation of electronic card access control system and monitor maintenance of all security technology (CCTV, Access Control, etc.) including and not limited to record management of technology issue, escalation, coordination and tracking of security technology issues to be remediated by Vendor.
- Provide coordination of technical security projects, budgetary forecast, validation of quotation and invoices including supporting any other functions that is required not limited to security project testing and commissioning within APAC region.
- Partnership with Corporate Workplace, Technical Infrastructure Team, Network Team, Server Team and all related stakeholders to support technical security projects, maintenance and fault rectification.
- Coordinate in the procurement, installation and commissioning of security equipment designed to increase efficiency of security operations at facilities.
- Monitor and respond to all electronic security system/server failures in APAC and provide leadership and directions in managing these issues.
- Relevant qualification relating to Technical Security System Analysis & Programming or any professional qualifications in similar field.
- 3 years solid experience of technical security monitoring, emergency response, trouble shooting, fault analysis and improvement.
- At least 5 years of job experience dealing with technical security system planning and design, security project management and vendor management.
- At least 3 years of job experience in managing servers, IP camera solutions, network attached storage (NAS) and network management for video surveillance and access control systems.
- Knowledgeable in computer network servers and architecture, electronic security technology concepts and software applications.
- Strong technical aptitude; proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint required, experience with MS Access, MS Project and Visio also preferred.
- Competence and knowledge in computer aided design (CAD) drawings and designs.
- Good writing and communication skills in English language.
- Ability to negotiate and communicate effectively with associates at every level.
- The role could require travelling - 10 to 25%.
- Willing to work evening/late shift periodically.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is an equal opportunities employer
Posting Date: 26/01/2017
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40