Metropolitan Family Services empowers families to learn, to earn, to heal, to thrive. Part mentor, part motivator, part advocate, since 1857, Metropolitan Family Services has been the engine of change that empowers families to reach their greatest potential and positively impact their communities. Metropolitan is Illinois’ first comprehensive human services agency and reaches more than 72,000 individuals and families in Chicago, Evanston/Skokie, the southwest suburbs and DuPage County with services promoting education, economic stability, emotional wellness and empowerment.
We are now hiring for a full-time Program Supervisor to join our Calumet team!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Ensures compliance with the agency and programmatic standards in order to meet client needs.
- Oversees all personnel matters within program, including hiring, employee relations, performance improvement, assigning, and termination of staff
- Supervises team of approximately 5 case managers
- Oversees all services to clients including: recruitment, outreach and engagement, assessment/triage; and provision of services
- Monitors the ongoing engagement, reassessment and goal planning of clients
- Responsible for hiring, employee relations, assigning of staff, staff training, performance evaluations, and progressive discipline
- Utilizes a team approach and works with other programs
- Keeps abreast of client service needs to provide input into annual long-term planning
- Serves on contract and agency-wide committees
- Maintains and submits caseload reports to the program manager; develops client tracking databases, produce program outcomes and success stories, leverage reports, and marketing materials for events
- Works with contract/grant, and program requirements including meeting timelines and reporting requirements
- Knowledge of serving youth at risk and involvement in the juvenile justice system.