| Company Overview:|
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 27th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2016, as well as Glassdoor’s annual Employees’ Choice Awards 2017. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Nursing Support Services, Weekend Supervisor
- Committed to high standards of productivity
- Motivated to provide exceptional customer service
- Action oriented and eager to take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Adaptable in your approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
- A good decision maker, with proven success of making timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Adept at planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Direct and supervise activities of staff in assigned area. Hire, orient, train, discipline, and evaluate the performance of staff. Provide guidance, feedback, and opportunities for development, as appropriate.
- Oversee area operations and prioritize workflow to meet the needs of the department and ensure efficient and financially sound operations.
- Ensure availability of appropriate equipment to carry out department’s responsibilities.
- Complete all required documentation and produces necessary reports.
- Communicate and ensure compliance with quality standards and improvement initiatives.
- Minimum Education: Associates Degree
- Minimum Experience: 5 Years
- Associate degree or equivalent directly related experience. Knowledge or experience with Tele-tracking preferred.
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.