Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)Organization:
Caregiver's are the link to thecommunity for those we serve. Whether you're helping someone ride the busfor the first time, prepare for a job interview, attend college classes, dotheir own laundry, or assist with personal care, at the end of your work day,you know you have made a difference in someone's life.
Based in communitysettings, Caregiver's provide assistance with daily activities ranging from mealpreparation, personal hygiene, and medication administration, to accompanyingindividuals on outings in the community or providing transportation to work orother activities. In addition, Caregiver's support therapeutic and behavioral plans,working closely with our clinical staff, to enhance the quality of life forthose we support.
Whether you haveprevious experience in a role like this, or this just sounds like the type ofimpact you want to make... we want to hear from you! Bring the rightattitude, we'll train you for success!
What we require of you:
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid CA driver's license
- Experience preferred but not required
- Registered vehicle with proof of insurance
- Ability to pass a background check
What we offer you:
- A chance to make a difference in people's lives on a daily basis
- Paid Time Off & Holiday pay
- An opportunity to build lasting relationships with co-workers and the people we serve
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same
- Free training, career development, and advancement opportunities
- Mileage reimbursement
- Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
We have a great workenvironment and you'll be surrounded with a strong and supportive team of peers,leaders and colleagues. California MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network, anational network of local human services providers offering quality,community-based services. With ~28,000 employees serving ~25,000consumers in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast.When you join The MENTOR Network, you'll make a difference every day and help toprovide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team ofdedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!
Search by city name or position title to find this position and apply online from there!