The Legal Rule Set Service provides SimCorp clients a market-proven and cost-efficient solution to comply with legal investment guidelines based on the Compliance Manager – not only today, but also in the future as the service monitors the market and SimCorp Dimension for changes leading to an update of the solution.
The Regulatory Center of Excellence, headquartered in Bad Homburg, is a network of consultants anchored in all market units. They handle existing and new arising regulatory requirements proactively, one of them being the Legal Rule Set Service.
The current client base for the Legal Rule Set Service counts 11 clients who have subscribed to 22 multi-year service contracts. They have access to extensive libraries of pre-defined investment restrictions across numerous regulations for investment management firms in Austria, France, Germany, Luxembourg and Switzerland. New geographies are being added on a continuous basis in line with the demand of SimCorp's clients.
- Continuous monitoring of the relevant regulatory environment;
- Configuration and maintenance of investment restrictions in SimCorp Dimension (Compliance Manager);
- Delivery of a detailed documentation containing business information, standard configuration and performed changes for legal investment restrictions;
- Implementation of Legal Rule Sets in customer installations in an expert role;
- Preparation and execution of Legal Rule Set Service user meetings;
- Interaction with customers and other market participants (industry organizations like AFG or local authorities like AMF) to discuss requirements;
- Sales of established but also newly developed Legal Rule Set Services in close collaboration with Sales and Account Management;
- Sharing expert knowledge with colleagues across market units and Product Division.
You will be based in Paris but act international and sell, implement and maintain the Legal Rule Set Service for customers across SimCorp's market units.
- You possess good business know how in Front Office, ideally investment compliance;
- You are interested in legal investment restrictions for investment funds (UCITS guideline and other relevant European directives as well as Swiss legislation (KKV)). Experience in this area is a benefit, especially in the French market;
- A knowledge of SimCorp Dimension® is a plus;
- You are able to read, understand and interpret legal texts (legal ordinances, law texts, guidelines...) in English and French or are willing to build up and incorporate this qualifications;
- You are able to act proactively within your frequent customer interactions;
- You act professionally and you have excellent communication and presentation skills;
- You are a team player who is used to work independently in an international team;
- You enjoy coaching others and demonstrate proactive knowledge sharing;
- You are fluent in both English and French;
- You are willing to travel to customers, or other SimCorp's offices.
Why join SimCorp?
SimCorp provides best-in-class IT solutions to the world's leading investment management firms. They rely on our ability to be at the forefront of industry technology and trends. Our core, integrated solution, SimCorp Dimension, supports the entire investment value chain and range of financial instruments. To help our clients stay ahead of ever-changing industry demands, SimCorp invests more than 20% of its annual revenue in R&D. Acting in this niche, rapidly changing market is challenging and complex, but also brings lots of opportunities. You get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a truly global company counting more than 50 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. SimCorp is headquartered in Denmark and listed on NASDAQ Copenhagen.
As a new employee, you will enjoy a 4-months on-boarding program, including 3 weeks training at our global SimCorp Dimension Academy, as well as mentoring from an experienced 'buddy'. You will work in a friendly, open and dynamic environment where knowledge-sharing and learning from our collective business challenges is essential. We meet often to discuss our business goals and celebrate our successes. We also organize regular social "Sim" activities around sports, wellness, charity and teambuilding.
What better place to develop and build a successful career?
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact Justine Bienvenu, HR Consultant, firstname.lastname@example.org