Senior Manager - Healthcare Consulting
HLT is a medical analytics company focusing on analytical solutions and services in Boston. Through better use of artificial intelligence technology, data acquisition and analytics, we enable our clients to reduce costs, manage risks, improve operational performance, enhance patient outcomes and increase transparency. We combine our analytic expertise, information assets and technology services to offer our clients data insights and analytic solutions. Furthermore, hopefully we can increase the value of our analytic solutions with performance improvement and analytic consulting expertise. We also have our own database, which is the largest health care database in China (over 150 million cases). HLT is similar to Truven and IMS Health but a Chinese database.
With the latest technologies in big data analytics, we are devoted to facilitating health providers in their quest for improved services. We have the largest health care database in China and we are making better use of health data with the state of art machine-learning techniques. Our primary responsibilities is using our electronic medical record data and claims data to generate report for US pharmaceutical companies and insurance companies, and selling our medical service based on big data to US pharmaceutical companies and insurance companies. It's similar to Truven and IMS.
HEOR and Business Development
Market Research and Business Development
- Using our electronic medical record data and claims data to generate report for US pharmaceutical companies and insurance companies.
- Performing quantitative or qualitative analysis
- Designing, structure and deliver presentations that are appropriate to the audience
- Utilize connections with pharmaceutical companies and insurance companies to develop new client opportunities.
- Act in a management consultant role to help pharmaceutical companies or hospitals understand and solve their unique operational and technology challenges.
- Partner with leaders to solidify HLT’s strategy to deepen our impact in the Healthcare Practice Management Consulting industry
- Collaborate with HLT's business development team to actively participate in the marketing efforts for the practice
- Participate in the activities of relevant professional and community organizationsIdentify the tools, resources and talent needed to support the practice today and in the future
- Keep clients, the firm and our team members informed of new and pertinent developments in the industry
- Collaborate with HLT associates to deliver a full scope of services in the industry
- Experience in HEOR field is desired but not required.
- Previous consulting experience is desired but not required.
- Market access strategy.
- Health economics.
- Background in creating resulting reports from the above activities as well as the ability to create proposals for clients or prospects.
- Ability to convey new ideas, inspire learning in our clients, and to research and share information internally with our team.
- Ability to foster an environment based on teamwork and collaboration
- Recognized technical expertise in the industry
- Ability to conceptualize, design and deliver client presentations
- Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking and sound judgment in making decisions
- Professional image, maturity and self-confidence
- Ability to persuade others to undertake actions that will improve their performance
- Ability to generate regular and measurable business with existing clients and prospects
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year