Metropolitan Family Services empowers families to learn, to earn, to heal, to thrive. Part mentor, part motivator, part advocate, since 1857, Metropolitan Family Services has been the engine of change that empowers families to reach their greatest potential and positively impact their communities. Metropolitan is Illinois’ first comprehensive human services agency and reaches more than 72,000 individuals and families in Chicago, Evanston/Skokie, the southwest suburbs and DuPage County with services promoting education, economic stability, emotional wellness and empowerment.
We are now hiring for a full-time Family Engagement (ERSEA) Coordinator to join our DuPage Team!
The Family Engagement (ERSEA) Coordinator works closely with the Head Start Management Team to ensure that Family Support Workers and Parent Child Educators actively recruit families for the program.(ERSEA – Eligibility, Recruitment, Selection, Enrollment and Attendance.)
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides on-going monitoring, tracking, follow-up and analysis of family and community services, including enrollment and attendance.
- Maintains record keeping and reporting systems, including service area plans, schedules, timelines, and policies and procedures for family partnership services in accordance with Head Start Performance Standards and applicable laws and regulations.
- Works with Supervisors to coordinate referrals and access to services for children and families.
- Ensures coordination of communication with staff, parents, program consultants and community to enhance services to children and families.
- Supervises and oversees work tasks and activities based on Family Partnership agreements to ensure the full delivery of integrated service.