New Hanover Regional Medical Center
The Pharmacy Manager is responsible for managing and coordinating the day-to-day planning, evaluation and operation of the Pharmacy Department. Additional responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement Pharmacy programs that are consistent with the Medical Center's mission plan and goals.
- Provide day-to-day supervision of the department including making work schedules and disciplinary actions when needed.
- Assist in employee evaluations.
- Coordinates training and orientation of new Pharmacy employees, including AHEC and schools of pharmacy students.
- Will be able to perform all duties required of staff pharmacists including routine staffing and clinical services.
- Collects, compiles and distributes information to staff on departmental QA reviews, periodic DUE's, and P&T Committee actions.
- Participates in the interviewing, and hiring of all pharmacy staff.
- Develops guidelines for appropriate use of medications in the Medical Center
- Graduation from a School of Pharmacy accredited by the American Council on Pharmaceutical Education with a Baccalaureate or PharmD degree
- Current registration and licensure by the State of North Carolina as a pharmacist
- 2 years in hospital pharmacy or 1 year hospital residency
- Teaching hospital, regional referral center, and Level II Trauma Center
- Southeastern North Carolina’s largest employer with more than 6,500 employees
Wilmington, NC is a growing coastal community of around 100,000 people in Southeastern North Carolina. Enjoy living and working where most people vacation. Year-round boating, golf, fishing, tennis, and biking are available. We have a vibrant, historical downtown with excellent restaurants and an active cultural arts community.
New Hanover Regional Medical Center offers a benefits package designed to ensure access to quality healthcare and help you maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Join Our Talented Team Today! Apply:
EOE - NHRMC is committed to inclusion and diversity