Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or sciences from an accredited college or university.
- 2 – 5 years of technical sales experience in a business to business sector preferred.
- Minimum five years of experience in clinical consulting sector.
- Must possess thorough knowledge of clinical services related to medical device standards and regulations.
- Previous experience selling to the medical device industry highly desirable.
- Fluency in English and local language, if different, required
- Knowledge of Medical Devices or related Health Care Field.
- Requires maintaining physical condition necessary for walking, standing, or sitting for prolonged periods of time.
- Up to 50%+ travel.
NAMSA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) and treatment for every person seeking employment with or employed by our company. The Company will not fail or refuse to hire any individual, discharge any individual, or otherwise discriminate against any individual by reason of a person’s race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity, or status with regard to public assistance or any other characteristic, status, or condition protected by law. Employment decisions are based solely upon qualifications and merit. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.