Grow your career with an industry leader! We have training classes starting soon. Apply now!
You love problem solving and you love helping people. How about a career where you can do both? As a member of UnitedHealthcare's elite customer service team, youll work directly with our customers to help them navigate the health care system. Youll be empowered to resolve the most complex health care related concerns, helping to connect the dots for our customers. Your ability to provide exceptional customer service will truly make a difference in the lives of our members. Join us and start doing your life's best work. sm
As a Senior Customer Service Advocate, youll provide our members with the information they need to make better decisions about their health, helping them get access to the right care the first time. Every day, you'll help 50 to 70 callers, in a compassionate and empathetic manner, providing guidance, support, and escalating issues. This is your chance to be a sought out as an advisor and advocate to your customer. You have the opportunity to exceed expectations and improve the lives of our customers every day.
This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday - Friday. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8 hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of (8:00am - 5:00pm). It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime or weekends. Our office is located at 14 Central Park Drive, Hooksett, NH 03016.
What are the reasons to consider working for UnitedHealth Group? Put it all together - competitive base pay, a full and comprehensive benefit program, performance rewards, and a management team who demonstrates their commitment to your success.
Some of our offerings includes:
- 18 days of Paid Time Off which you start to accrue with your first pay period plus 8 Paid Holidays
- Medical Plan options along with participation in a Health Spending Account or a Health Saving account
- Dental, Vision, Life& AD&D Insurance along with Short-term disability and Long-Term Disability coverage
- 401(k) Savings Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Education Reimbursement - up to $5,250 per calendar year for job-related coursework
- Assistance Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Voluntary Benefits (pet insurance, legal insurance, LTC Insurance, etc.)
- More information can be downloaded at: http://uhg.hr/uhgbenefits
- Handle escalated calls, resolving more complex customer issues in a one and done manner
- Demonstrate outstanding service to identify the source of the issue and work to resolve customer inquires and issues in a timely and professional manner, related to benefits, eligibility and claims, financial spending accounts and correspondence
- Intervene with care providers (doctors offices) on behalf of the customer to assist with appointment scheduling or connections with internal specialists for assistance when needed
- Assist customers in navigating myuhc.com and other UnitedHealth Group websites and encourage and reassure them to become self-sufficient
- Own problem through to resolution on behalf of the customer in real time or through comprehensive and timely follow-up with the member
- Research complex issues across multiple databases and work with support resources to resolve customer issues and/or partner with others to resolve escalated issues
- Provide education and status on previously submitted pre-authorizations or pre-determination requests