Ortho Colorado Hospital is this state’s only specialty orthopedic surgical hospital. Created by physicians in partnership with Centura Health, Ortho Colorado integrates state-of-the-art technology and award-winning care into a 48-bed facility designed around the seven essential elements of true healing: nature, color, light, environment, security, way-finding and culture. Located on the recently-built St. Anthony Medical Campus in Denver’s western suburb of Lakewood, Ortho Colorado is serviced by light rail transportation (for an easy commute) and surrounded by great dining, shopping, residential areas and easy access to nearby destinations like Red Rocks Amphitheatre, historic downtown Golden, and the beautiful town of Evergreen.
Job Description/Job Posting ID: 104408
Recruiter Contact: HaileyMeseraull@Centura.Org
Clinic/Department: 6217 ORTHOCOLO ORTHO UNIT
Hospital: OrthoColorado Hospital
Schedule: Full-Time (36 hours/week)
Provides direct and indirect nursing care under the direction of a RN and in accordance with policies and procedures. Assumes personal accountability for organizational mission and core values.
Minimum Education Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED
- Graduate of a Certified Nursing Assistant Program
Minimum Experience Requirements
- Six months previous CNA experience
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Basic computer skills
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Current state CNA license for applicable state of employment
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification from American Heart Association
- Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI) training, Preferred. CPI training required if sitting with M-1 holds.
- Sedentary Work - prolonged periods of sitting and exert/lift up to 10 lbs. force occasionally)
Important notification to applicants as of Nov. 20, 2014: Effective Jan. 1, 2015, Centura Health will no longer hire tobacco users in Colorado and Kansas. The change to our policy does not apply to associates hired on or before Dec. 31, 2014. Centura Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.