Computershare (ASX: CPU)
Founded in Australia in 1978, we have grown rapidly and become the world's largest registrar. We have pioneered many of the securities industry's innovations to help companies build and maintain strong relationships with their investors, employees and customers. Today, Computershare is represented in all major financial markets and has over 16,000 employees worldwide.
What We Do
With over 40 years of history in Hong Kong, we are an experienced provider of both initial public offerings (IPOs) and registry services in the market. In China and Hong Kong, we operate in five business areas:
- Registry Services – we provide one-stop listing registry solutions to over 800 public companies including 78% of Hang Seng Index companies, from investor services to corporate action & meeting administration;
- Plan Managers – powered by an unrivalled investment in technology, we manage employee share plan schemes for top employers, servicing over 150,000 employees;
- Shareholder Identification and Proxy Solicitation Solutions – we help issuers identify, locate and communicate to key shareholders to secure the votes they require;
- Governance Services – we give web based board portal solutions to support company secretaries with administration, governance and compliance;
- Global Solutions – we offer international issuers and other capital market participants cross-border advisory services and solutions to attract, retain and connect with potential investors.
What We Offer
- Opportunities to work with top Hong Kong listed companies, banks and regulators;
- Rewarded with an attractive salary package, including a generous employee share plan
- Subsidised for professional development opportunities
In this full-time role as a Assistant Manager, your core responsibilities are
- Work in one of our key local teams to build and retain relationships with top Hong Kong listed companies;
- Drive business revenue by pro-actively exploring business opportunities;
- Provide professional advice to clients and market intermediaries;
- Ensure client instructions regarding their registers and corporate actions are fulfilled accordingly to regulatory requirements.
We want to hear from you if you are
- Educated to degree level with a minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience, preferably in the financial services industry
- A commercial minded self-starter with a strong work ethic;
- Experienced in managing corporate clients, especially PRC clients;
- Proficiency in English and Chinese in writing and fluency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese;
- In addition, knowledge of HK listing rules would be a plus.
We offer 5-day work, competitive salary, Chinese New Year bonus, employee share option scheme, medical & dental benefits and education sponsorship scheme.
Computershare sees diversity as a source of strength. The more different perspectives we have, the better equipped we'll be to meet the demands of our diverse global customer base.
We want every person who joins our team, every customer and every supplier to feel welcome. We believe in equality for everyone, regardless of age, ethnicity, gender identity, race, religion, disability or sexual orientation. That applies throughout our company, around the world with no exceptions, regardless of differences.
We hire, develop, reward, promote and retain people purely on the basis of their talents, commitment, potential and the results they achieve. For more details about our Diversity and Inclusion Policy, please go to our company website at https://www.computershare.com/hk/en/individuals/careers/life-at-computershare https://www.computershare.com/hk/en/individuals/careers/life-at-computershare
If you want to be part of our leading brand, please apply for this position by clicking on the apply button and following the application process.