| Senior Risk Services Developer |
CLOSE COLLABORATION WITH FRONT OFFICE
The Risk Services Business Platforms and Integration DevOps Team support the Commodities and Global Markets Group with daily interaction with the business stakeholders. As a senior team member, you will join a dynamic team that owns globally used risk management platforms and work side by side with experienced front office developers applying agile development methodology.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will oversee project delivery, production stability and development productivity improvement.
- Communicate with peers and business users from all levels of the organization to gather and clarify requirements, arrange and coordinate testing
- Play a critical role in information systems architecture definition, enterprise systems integration, module and solution design
- Develop, test and deploy code in a variety of programming environments
- Perform release planning, execution and code reviews
- Participate in production system monitoring, support and incident response
- Play a key role in implementing and promoting best SDLC and DevOps practices
- Lead solution design reviews and effort estimation
- Track record as a seasoned application developer with technical lead experience a plus
- Proven practical experience building and supporting complex applications along with solution design
- Financial Industry experience will be highly advantageous along with enterprise system integration and domain knowledge including: front office technology, risk management systems (market risk, credit counterparty risk), commodities, cash equities and derivatives, market data
- Strong oral and written communication in English
- Solid technical skills including: Java platform, Web Services design and implementation, Distributed Caching (Coherence, Ignite preferred), NoSQL (Marklogic preferred), *nix scripting, Automated Testing and Continuous Delivery experience
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Advertised: 08 May 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time