What makes you a bestseller?
- BA degree in HR or related field and a minimum of 10+ years of progression in TR, compensation, benefits and HRIS experience or related experience. CCP, CBP preferred
- Minimum of 5+ years of management experience
- Experience developing and implementing a variety of pay structures and benefit plans
- Strong understanding of the high-tech or distribution marketplace
- Thorough knowledge of federal and state wage and hour laws
- Demonstrated understanding of M/S Office and expert level Excel skills
- Excellent consulting and communication skills
- Ability to coach, counsel and influence senior level managers and executives
- Ability to work in an intense, highly dynamic work environment
- High degree of flexibility and creativity, organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work in standard office setting, including continuous sitting, standing, keyboarding
- Ability to work as business needs require which may include long days, occasional evenings and weekends, and occasional travel for business meetings or training
- Core competencies include analytical skills, creativity & innovation, decision making and judgment, listening and communication skills, quality and detail focused and program/ project management
Enhance the Story with SYNNEX Perks
Every Day is Casual Day • Company Discounts • Community Involvement Opportunities • Profit Sharing • Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance • 401k • FSA & HSA • Paid Vacation, Holiday & Sick Days • Employee Stock Purchase Plan • Tuition Reimbursement • Live Well Work Well Program • And More
Everyone has a career story to tell – what’s yours?
Employees are our greatest asset and we empower them to make a difference in our business. Diversity and inclusion makes us all better. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
SYNNEX. Be a part of it!
Note: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.