Purpose & Passion ? Amazing Benefits ? Work-Life Balance ? Community ? Career Growth!
At Boston Scientific, you will find an energy-filled, creative, collaborative atmosphere that keeps us connected on the most essential level. To each other. To patients everywhere. And to the future of healthcare. We're 23,000 colleagues in 40 countries across six continents. But together, we're one global team. Everything we do combines purpose and passion.
- Career Growth – We are focused on career growth with a strong track record of mentoring and providing team members challenging and dynamic experiences preparing them for a broad range of internal opportunities.
- Community – Be part of a collaborative global team. Locally, we also have fun! We host happy hours, schedule offsite events, volunteer within the community; celebrate successes and much more!
- Evolution – Our Company continues to grow internationally and through acquisitions providing interesting and complex work experience.
- State-of-the-Art Corporate Office – Just a few amenities of the Corporate office campus are an on-site day care offering discount tuition rates, a fitness center, outdoor athletic fields, access to 12.5 mile multi-use trail, on-site banking, and dry-cleaning services.
- Quality of Life – Summer hours and opportunities for flexible-work arrangements.
- Other Amazing Perks! – 6% 401K match with immediate vesting, and for Boston commuters, a free luxury commuter shuttle bus with Wi-Fi and TV that even upper management uses!
Responsible for supporting the development and implementation of health economics and outcomes research activities
- Develop and implement health economics and outcomes research activities for BSC working with divisional staff and key internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify key outcomes planning needs and help develop and implement health economics and outcomes planning strategies for BSC products.
- Implement tactical planning activities required to achieve health economics and outcomes research strategic objectives (e.g., preparation of literature reviews, design and evaluate clinical research studies, select appropriate quality of life instruments, select productivity loss measures and other patient data collection tools for input into clinical trials, etc.).
- Assess health economics and outcomes research opportunities and challenges facing the division’s emerging technologies and commercially marketed products and communicate business impact to senior management.
- Work with new product development teams to ensure health economics and outcomes research needs are incorporated into product development plans and timelines; ensure all necessary new product development deliverables are completed on time and on budget.
- Provide appropriate in-service training to sales, marketing, clinical, regulatory, and legal to increase awareness and understanding of health economics and outcomes research competency and its role in supporting a product’s success.
- Develop and communicate study/research results through conference abstracts/presentations and peer-reviewed published manuscripts.
- Preparation of clinical and economic dossiers for submission to health authorities, technology assessment boards, and payers.
- Help build relationships in key markets with government, physician, hospital, and third-party payer decision makers.