| |Care Site Description
Colorado Lutheran Homes and Apartments is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health – and hope – to our patients.
As a nonprofit residence, our mission is to foster healing and health within our community by providing a wellness way-of-life with quality, efficiency and empathy for those residents entrusted to our care.
- Arvada, Colo. (Apartments estab. 1964, Health Care Center estab. 1974)
- Independent Living, Assisted Living, Long Term Care
- Secured Memory Unit for Women
- Excellence in Action award places it in the top 380 nursing homes in the U.S. (out of 16,000+).
- Eden Alternative Registered Home
- Step One Quality Award from the American Health Care Association
This position performs various cleaning tasks to provide patients, visitors and health sciences staff with a safe and clean environment by maintaining standards of cleanliness, sanitation and freedom from hazards and infections.
Sweeps, cleans, mops, scrubs and dust floors.
Cleans toilets, basins, showers, bathtubs, patient beds, and scrubs walls; dusts, cleans and vacuums furniture, fixtures, doors and related furnishings by using appropriate cleaning supplies.
Operates and maintains electric floor machines, snow blowers, industrial vacuums, carpet shampooing equipment and upholstery shampooing equipment.
Cleans, refinishes and maintains a variety of floor coverings.
Cleans patient rooms, beds, waiting areas and examination tables.
Labels and removes infectious waste bags and containers.
Transports custodial supplies and equipment to and from storage and work areas.
Replaces sharp containers, transports trash and refuse, removes empty boxes and organizes closets.
Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
· The information above is for summary purposes, and is not intended to be a comprehensive list of essential functions.
- Ability to understand verbal and written instructions in English for essential job functions, required
- Ability to successfully function in a fast paced, service oriented environment, required
- High School diploma or equivalent, required - or ability to obtain GED within 6 months with financial assistance. Course offered by Emily Griffith. Exams and course costs are paid by company.
- One year of related experience or training, preferred
The schedule is Sunday through Saturday, days vary, every other weekend, must be able to work SAT And SUN.
Scheduled hours are 6:30am - 3pm or 7am to 330pm.
Cover hours in long term care facility and assisted living facility
: Lutheran Homes and Apartments, Arvada, CO
: CO-Denver/Boulder/Surrounding Areas-Arvada
Department: ECL-CLH-Environmental Services
: Day Shift
: May 6, 2017, 1:43:22 PM