- Working as part of a team to effectively deliver solutions for clients. The solutions could be credit risk models, various types of reports and analyses, and other consulting services.
- Credit risk model development, validation and calibration, and other quantitative and qualitative analysis for credit risk assessment.
- Providing framework for enhancing client's credit related processes, providing solution for IRB application framework, including authority, Limit model, stress-testing, etc..
- Assisting in management of projects to deliver projects and deliverables in an effective and timely manner. Developing and presenting project results and materials to clients.
- Working closely with client engagement team and sales team, including developing and presenting pre-sales materials and client proposals.
ERS Risk Measurement
- A bachelor or master degree in MBA, mathematics, economics, finance, or a related field.
- 2+ years of analytical experience in commercial credit risk modeling, credit risk management or consulting. With banking experience a major plus.
- Strong skills of modelling techniques, experience in credit risk management or related disciplines, Basel II, and Basel III. Good knowledge of Banking business, credit risk management and regulatory, banking products, and Basel II guidelines
- Good communication skills both in writing and speaking, and can be in charge of presentation to the client. Excellent client service orientation, previous consulting experience is a plus.
- Strong skills in SAS, Matlab and other statistical programming software. Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint.
- Professional qualification such as CFA, FRM, CQF will be an advantage;
- Fluent in Mandarin and English and other foreign language skills a plus.
- Traveling within PRC is required.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available atwww.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.