NYU Langone is one of the nation's premier academic medical centers that includes five hospitals (Tisch Hospital, Rusk Rehabilitation, Hospital for Joint Diseases, Hassenfeld Children's Hospital of New York, and NYU Lutheran Medical Center) and more than 200 ambulatory locations across the New York metropolitan area. It also includes NYU School of Medicine, which since 1841 has trained thousands of physicians and scientists who have helped to shape the course of medical history. Our trifold mission to serve, teach, and discover is achieved daily through an integrated academic culture devoted to excellence in patient care, education, and research. Learn more about NYU Langone.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Senior Digital Manager.
NYU Langone is one of the nations premier academic medical centers that includes five hospitals (Tisch Hospital, Rusk Rehabilitation, Hospital for Joint Diseases, Hassenfeld Childrens Hospital of New York, and NYU Lutheran Medical Center) and more than 200 ambulatory locations across the New York metropolitan area. It also includes NYU School of Medicine, which since 1841 has trained thousands of physicians and scientists who have helped to shape the course of medical history. Our trifold mission to serve, teach, and discover is achieved daily through an integrated academic culture devoted to excellence in patient care, education, and research.
This position within the NYU Langone Medical Center Office of Development will be responsible for the development, execution and growth of the NYU Langone GIVING website, including peer-to-peer fundraising and digital stewardship activities. This position will work closely with corporate giving, annual fund and peer-to-peer fundraisers to increase online donor engagement and revenue, as well as liaise with Medical Center Information Technology team and Office of Communications and Marketing including social media teams to ensure sites functionality and leverage content appropriately. This position will help ensure that all online fundraising efforts comply with departmental and NYU Langones policies.
- Leads the execution of the Office of Development digital campaigns and overarching strategy.
- Strong focus on functionality and performance of /give to ensure robust donation traffic, support of new donor acquisition and cultivation of existing donors.
- Works to improve digital process and infrastructure, with a focus on overall site enhancement.
- Partners with content manager, business analyst and developers (internal and external) to ensure the digital strategy aligns with NYU Langones business and communication needs.
- Manages and prioritizes all incoming digital requests for the Office of Development Department.
- Supports digital vendor relationships across the full engagement including roadmaps, sprints, design reviews, monitoring logs, prioritizing backlog, communicating feedback, escalating issues, QA, and recommending new site enhancement features.
- Liaison between DEC and Office of Development teams, external developers, web team, and Medical Center IT regarding any online /give related project or concern.
- Creates and maintains web pages (event invitations, announcements, campaigns, and newsletters).
- Manages email campaigns designed to steward existing and prospective donors and includes preparing email list, managing opt-out and reporting campaign performance.
- Partners with Content Manager to upload content, video and photos.
- Creates, manages, and updates Peer to Peer giving pages.
- Serves as point of contact for donors regarding online giving questions.
- Runs reports and web analytic needs for /give.
- Creates status updates for stakeholders with Business Analyst and Content Manager.
- Optimizes the user experience and development for /give:
o develops streamline process(es)
o ensures donations are captured and recorded accurately
o ensures continuous site uptime; web maintenance and real-time troubleshooting
- Must have a Bachelors degree.
- Must have 5+ years of digital experience, including 3+ years of day-to-day management of non-profit, philanthropic-orientated website.
- Proficiency using Luminate Online, Blackbaud, email marketing platform (MailChimp), Adobe Catalyst, and the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Excellent organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to work independently and in a matrixed environment.
- Ability to manage internal and external resources.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly collaborative and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Adaptability and openness to criticism.
- Experience in health & wellness or a passion for the space preferred.
Qualified candidates must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
NYU Langone provides its staff with far more than just a place to work. Rather, we are an institution you can be proud of, an institution where you'll feel good about devoting your time and your talents.
NYU Langone Medical Center is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender dysphoria, national origin, age, religion, disability, military and veteran status, marital or parental status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
We require applications to be completed online.
If you wish to view NYU Langone Medical Center's EEO policies, please click here. Please click here to view the Federal 'EEO is the law' poster or visit http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm for more information.