WORK LOCATION / TRAVEL:
This position can be a work-from-home environment with scheduled office days. It is anticipated that this position will involve extensive overnight travel (50% plus) throughout the service region of Colorado, Wyoming, Nebraska, and Kansas. As the H1VN and WCVN expand with the addition of new service lines and new customers, it is expected that this position will support these new customers. Expectations include the ability to manage travel schedule while successfully supporting projects as requested.
Telemedicine Service Line Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating travel logistics including and not limited to using HealthONE travel system for hotel, car rental, and plane tickets.
The home office work environment will need sufficient Internet connectivity (wired or wireless) to support business needs (E.g. Outlook, MS Office products) as well as the ability to connect to any site within the H1VN and WCVN.
Business expenses: Telemedicine Service Line Coordinator will be issued a credit card for work-related expenses such as hotel, rental car, rental fuel, airline tickets, and work related meals. Employee will be responsible for submitting business expense receipts.
Leadership and Governance
· Leads meetings as assigned with development, administrative, operations, and support services staff to determine ongoing goals of the network and to identify internal and external resources available to meet those objectives.
· Supports leadership through activities that include program expansion - including implementation, administration, client retention processes and strategies, vendor management, process improvement, and data measurement as requested.
· Assists in developing and delivering education programs to customers as requested.
· Builds relationships with all clinicians in partner and prospective partners in the Telemedicine Network.
· Leads and coordinates site implementations in collaboration with the Telemedicine Operations Manager and AVP TeleMedicine.
· Designs and implements process improvement projects.
· Identifies barriers or potential gaps for network partner hospitals related to IT&S Services to ensure support and coordination of technical issues with telemedicine systems.
· Interacts extensively with telemedicine vendors: (1) hardware technology (e.g. cart, tablet) vendor; (2) software vendor.
· Budget tracking and reporting as assigned including volume, performance metrics and vendor evaluation reports.
Client Retention/ Process Improvement/ Data Measurement
· Coordinates telemedicine program activities for telemedicine service lines to include scheduling and coordinating site visits in rural communities, coordinating educational requests.
· Tracks and reports on telemedicine site visits.
· Responsible for supporting the retention of the H1VN and WCVN sites, customers, and the associated clinical practices providing the Telemedicine services including cloud file management, contact database management and contract database management.
· Provides a solution oriented dialogue and approach at all times to existing and prospective partners in the network, as well as all team members involved in the retention and expansion of the network.
· Collaborates with the H1VN AVP and contributes suggestions for improvement of the program.
· Collaborates with HealthONE Outreach as requested.
· Provides weekly summary of site feedback to TeleMedicine team.