- Applicants must possess the equivalent to a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Applicants must have the equivalent of at least two years of relevant professional experience in Drupal websites.
- Applicants must have experience with at least one of the following PHP, ASP.NET, Java or other major programming language.
- Experience with managing User Groups, roles and permissions.
- Experience with website scalability, optimization and security.
- Applicants must understand how to get Drupal to function from scratch by leveraging existing parts in the most efficient way possible.
- Applicants should have strong verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Preferred applicants will have knowledge of or experience in the following: GIT; fixed, fluid, and responsive designs; attention to detail and testing across multiple browsers and platforms (mobile, tablet); jQuery; ability to leverage and extend open source widgets; create and modify custom Drupal modules using Drupal API.
A background check (including a criminal records check) must be completed satisfactorily before any candidate can be offered a position with the CSU. Failure to satisfactorily complete the background check may affect the application status of applicants or continued employment of current CSU employees who apply for the position.
The person holding this position is considered a `mandated reporter' under the California Child Abuse and Neglect Reporting Act and is required to comply with the requirements set forth in CSU Executive Order 1083 as a condition of employment.
California State University, San Bernardino is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or protected veteran status.
This position may be "Designated" under California State University's Conflict of Interest Code. This would require the filing of a Statement of Economic Interest on an annual basis and the completion of training within 6 months of assuming office and every 2 years thereafter. Visit the Human Resources Conflict of Interest webpage link for additional information: http://hrd.csusb.edu/conflictInterest.html
This position adheres to CSU policies against Sex Discrimination, Sexual Harassment, and Sexual Violence, including Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, and Stalking. This requires completion of Sexual Violence Prevention Training within 6 months of assuming employment and on a two-year basis thereafter. (Executive Order 1096)