| We’re seeking a Pediatrician to join our team! |
Fort HealthCare/Fort Medical Group in Fort Atkinson, WI, is seeking a BC/BE Pediatrician for a traditional practice:
- Full-time, 4 days a week
- Join three Pediatricians and two Pediatric Nurse Practitioners in providing general outpatient pediatric care.
- Pediatricians also attend C-sections and complicated deliveries, round in the newborn nursery, and admit pediatric inpatients. Call would be 1:4.
- Our pediatric providers average between 15-22 outpatient visits daily.
- Access to pediatric specialists in nearby Madison or Milwaukee.
- Competitive salary and benefits package, and sign-on bonus.
- Fort Memorial Hospital, an 82-bed not-for-profit, independent hospital which serves a regional population of close to 90,000.
- ED is staffed 24/7 by EM-trained physicians and mid-level providers. Fort Medical Group, a wholly owned for-profit subsidiary of Fort HealthCare Inc., consists of 50 physicians and 11 mid-level providers in multiple specialties (internal medicine, family medicine, Ob/Gyn, general surgery, ENT, urology, orthopedics, dermatology, behavioral health, radiology, and wound care) conducting clinics in Fort Atkinson and 12 surrounding communities.
- Recognized as a “Top Workplace” for the last 7 years in a row by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
- Recently recognized as “Most Wired”, bringing advanced technology to the community and utilizing information technology to providers for better patient-centered care.
- Fort HealthCare is committed to improving the health of our population. Our Mission is to “Improve the health and well-being of our community”, and our Vision is to “Be the healthiest community in Wisconsin.” To achieve this, Fort HealthCare’s new Population Health Initiative is using population health data to help transform the delivery of care.
You’ll love it here in Fort Atkinson!
- A small city (population 12,500) with easy access to big-city amenities - located 30 miles east of Madison, 60 miles west of Milwaukee, and 2 hours north of Chicago.
- Cultural attractions and leisure activities abound including Broadway plays, museums, nationally ranked Big 10 sports, and plentiful outdoor recreation.
- Located within the “Four Lakes” Area of Jefferson County and the center of the Glacial River Bike Trail.
- Affordable housing, exceptional schools, and a safe, friendly, family-oriented community.