| ||Oversee all aspects of quality assurance/control, customer relations, and team member relations. |
1. Inspects homes on a regular basis as assigned and coordinates quality assurance program
2. Follows-up with customers and resolves problems and complaints
3. Coordinates, monitors, and participates in video and on-the-job training with Team Captains and/or Trainers as necessary
4. Maintains inventory equipment, supplies, and products to ensure that all kits are complete and ready each morning
5. Advises management of customer or employee relations problems
6. Assists in preparation of daily cleaning schedule
7. Prepares team books and cleaning assignments
8. Maintains and updates employee files
9. Performs other reasonable, related duties as assigned or requested
1. High school diploma and less than one year of experience
2. Speaking and understanding English clearly in person and on the telephone
3. Reading English on an average adult level
4. Ability to communicate in written English clearly and effectively
5. Ability to establish rapport with customers and employees
6. Ability to operate a personal computer
7. Ability to drive to several work site locations throughout the workday
8. Ability to withstand regular physical contact with dog and cat hair, dust, mold, mildew, and cleaning solutions
9. Ability to wash all hard surface floors on hands and knees
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
Move up to 15 pounds regularly and 15-20 lbs frequently, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects. Exerting up to 50 lbs of force to move objects is required occasionally.
Use legs and/or hands and arms to ascend or descend ladders, stairs, scaffolding, ramps, poles, etc., in a manner that exceeds what is required for ordinary locomotion.
Maintain his/her balance when walking, standing, or crouching on narrow, slippery, or erratically moving surfaces; balance exceeds that needed for ordinary locomotion.
Bend legs and spine downward and forward to crouch or squat, and bend legs at the knee to come to rest on a surface with one or both knees, including crawling on hands and knees or hands and feet.
Push objects forward, downward, or outward with sustained force using the upper extremities to press with steady force, and drag, draw, haul, or tug objects with sustained motion using the upper extremities to exert force.
Extend his/her hands and arms in any direction to reach objects, and move objects from a lower to a higher position, or move objects horizontally from one position to another, by lifting or carrying objects either in his/her hands or arms or by strapping equipment to the body; requires substantial use of upper extremities and back muscles.
Use touch of skin to perceive attributes of objects, such as size, shape, temperature, or texture; particularly fingertips.
Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
Operate a motor vehicle and use electrically and manually powered hand tools for securing objects to surfaces.
Incumbent is required to have:
Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm's reach with skill, control, and accuracy, and to determine the accuracy, neatness, and/or thoroughness of work assigned (i.e., general labor), or make general observations of facilities or structures .
Visual acuity to operate motor vehicles.
Incumbent will be subject to:
Both inside (not necessarily temperature controlled) and outside (without protection from weather; extreme heat-above 100 and/or cold-below 32 for more than one hour) environmental conditions.
Hazardous physical conditions, such as mechanical parts, vehicles, electrical current, heights and scaffolding, chemical exposure, and/or high heat.
Atmospheric conditions affecting the respiratory system of the skin, such as fumes, odors, dust, mold, mist, gas, poor ventilation.
Exposure to animals and insects.
Wearing respiration equipment or personal protective equipment (PPE).
Working in confined spaces, narrow aisles, or passageways which could cause reactions in those with claustrophobic tendencies.
ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.