Master's degree in statistics or mathematics and two (2)years of statistical analysis experience analyzing studies using a range ofstatistical techniques in a related environment.
OR Master's degree in epidemiology or public health andthree (3) years of statistical analysis experience analyzing studies using arange of statistical techniques in a related environment.
May require training related to occupational safety andhealth, environmental compliance, shipping of hazardous materials and/or ionizingradiation.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to design of researchstudies data collection procedures and warehousing.
- Ability to understand and utilizesscientific/medical terminology and research theory in both oral and writtencommunications.
- Knowledge oftheoretical, conceptual and writing support on research analysis and findings.
- Skilled in using measurable andverifiable information for making decisions or judgments.
- Skill in statistical programming,interpretation and data analysis using statistical software as well asspreadsheet and database software applications.
- Excellent communication,organizational, and project management skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentialityof subjects and information obtained.
- Ability to network with, and provideinformation to key groups and individuals.
- Ability to work as part of a teamand independently perform or lead research activities.
- Ability to use a consultativeapproach to resolve issues in area of responsibility.
Hiring Range:Commensurate with education and experience.
If accommodations are needed, contact Staffing & CareerServices at 410-706-2606, Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 4:30pm EST. MarylandRelay can be accessed by dialing 711 (in-state) or 1-800-735-2258.
EqualOpportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities, women, protected veteransand individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.