Completion of an accredited Mastersprogram and current licensure as a Nurse Practitioner.
Doctorate in Nursing Practice (DNP) Degree preferred.
Requires certification by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Program.
May require training relatedto occupational safety and health, environmental compliance, shipping ofhazardous materials and/or ionizing radiation as well as electronic health record.
Knowledge, Skills, andAbilities:
- Comprehensive knowledge ofanatomy and physiology.
- Skill in consulting withpatients and families.
- Demonstrates ability to work on a interprofessional team effectively
- Abilityto stay current in emerging technology, best practices and techniques.
- Excellentcommunications and time management skills.
Hiring Range: Commensurate with education and experience
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.