PRMA Consulting is a leading consultancy in market access and health economics outcomes research. We work closely with clients, including some of the top-20 pharmaceutical companies, to develop highly innovative market access strategies, often for unique high-value drugs.
Our continued success relies not only on the quality of our work but the development and retention of our talented staff. We are committed to offering competitive salaries and benefits, and, as an independent consultancy, we can also offer a tailored career path as well as flexible and/or home working that will provide you with a more manageable work/life balance.
Due to growing business requirements we have fantastic opportunities for medical writers with experience in market access communications to join our existing team.
Ideal candidates will have a track record of strong analytical writing skills and have developed a range of market access communications such as value messages, Global Value Dossiers, value slide sets, briefing books and market access tool kits.
Our working environment is fast-paced and stimulating, offering many opportunities for learning and career advancement across a range of therapeutic areas and unique client-based projects. As a medical writer you will contribute to a range of client projects that support product strategy development, such as evidence reviews and gap analyses, reports from advisory boards manuscripts and other publications. In addition for there are opportunities to have direct client contact and lead and/or manage projects.
Duties and responsibilities of the role
- Assist with development of innovative approaches to communicate client market access strategies
- Research and write content for client deliverables, in close collaboration with the consultancy team, to a high standard, within project timelines and budget
- Provide guidance on the development of reports and publications from primary research projects and advisory boards
- Foster close and effective working relationships with team members and clients
- Review material developed by other consultancy team members