Franklin Resources, Inc. [NYSE:BEN], Franklin Templeton Investments is a leading global investment management organization due to the efforts of our greatest assets - our employees. We have over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world, servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. We believe in our corporate values of putting clients first, building relationships, achieving quality results, and working with integrity. Our people are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners.
For more than 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people. We're currently looking for qualified candidate to join our team as:
Institutional Sales Support
The primary objective of the Institutional Sales Support role is to provide sales support to the Institutional sales team in order to assist with the achievement of sales targets. This role is responsible for delivering on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis reports to both internal and external parties. The role also provides oversight of the operational matters relating to client accounts and in this respect involves close interaction with the Client Services, New Business Services, Performance and Risk Teams as well as other internal support groups and third-party service providers both locally and globally.
Duties and responsibilities include:
Sales Support and Reporting
- Prepare, collate and present institutional clients with quality reports, financial information and correspondence; maintain proper documentation, recording and tracking systems in accordance with standards. This includes weekly and monthly sales reporting for the FT Australian business (both retail and institutional channels)
- Supporting institutional distribution team. Preparing for prospect/client/consultant meetings, co-ordination of PM visits
- Liaise with internal investment teams, product managers, RFP team on completion of RFPs
- Contribute to the ongoing development of client reporting processes and standards, and the implementation of enhancements to reporting, communication and operating practices to ensure professional standards and maintain quality of service delivery.
- Regular reviews and updates of strategy / marketing material.
Client query handling
- Assist and follow up with ad hoc queries from prospects/clients/consultants and provide them with timely and efficient operational support
Client relationship management
- Assist with the identification of new business opportunities through cross-selling the firm's products into existing client relationships.
Building Business Relationships
- Liaise with networks, internal and external peers and colleagues in particular client service and sales personnel in the Melbourne and Sydney office and also operational departments to ensure both the integrity of reporting information and the transfer of information relevant to business development.
- Maintain a working knowledge of industry trends and relevant legislation, as they impact upon the investment of client funds.
Ideal candidates will have:
- 3-5 years relevant experience in Funds Management Industry.
- Experience managing client relationships.
- Tertiary qualification.
- Financial qualification (CFA or similar) in progress or completed
- Client Focus: actively seeks to meet client needs; seeks ways to improve services; committed to delivering high quality outcomes for clients.
- Teamwork: communicates closely with key internal stakeholders and internal support teams to meet client needs; collaborates with peers to meet business objectives and drive growth; understands, evaluates and manages the impact of decisions on internal stakeholders.
- Detail Focus: observes fine details; identifies gaps in information; looks for logical sequences of information; highlights practical considerations of plans and activities.
- Relationship Focus: actively seeks to maximise the value of existing relationships and drive the business through organic growth and cross-selling.
- Drive and Commitment: enthusiastic and committed; demonstrates capacity for sustained effort and hard work; sets high standards of performance for self and others; enjoys a vigorous and dynamic work environment.
- Initiative and Accountability: proactive and self-starting; seizes opportunities and acts upon them; takes responsibility for own actions.
- Interstate travel as required for conferences, events and client meetings.
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards—the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
Please apply via the below website with full resume, including present and expected salaries and notice period.
Candidates are welcome to visit our web site to find out more about our company:
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.