Want to work for one of the UK's hottest FinTech companies?
MarketInvoice is shaking up the world of business finance. We help ambitious companies grow by providing funding when they need it most, instead of waiting up to 90 days for their customers to pay invoices.
We've funded against over £1 billion worth of invoices, helping thousands of businesses across the country to achieve their goals. Our platform provides a slick user experience and integrates with all the leading accounting software packages, so it's never been easier for businesses to take control of their cash flow.
At MarketInvoice you'll be solving real life business problems, working with a team of smart and dedicated people. It's a fast paced environment but it's also a lot of fun, and we'll give you the support and training you need to thrive. As the company grows, your role will too.
Our values matter and as part of the team, they will be yours as well.
#MakeItHappen | #1Team1Dream | #AlwaysBeLearning
Hear from our Co-Founder, Anil Stocker, on his favourite MarketInvoice moment - http://bit.ly/2p0Ilhe
You'll join the Risk team and be in charge of assessing credit and fraud risk, structuring funding deals and constantly improving and updating the risk processes and policies. Our default rate is much lower than the industry average and the Risk team has played an essential role in achieving this. Our Risk team sits at the heart of the business, helping to develop new products, meet the needs of our customers, and develop world-leading risk-based pricing models.
On a day-to-day basis you'll be assessing the credit and default risk of companies applying for funding and you will be deciding on credit limits and loan-to-value ratios. You will work closely with the Sales team in structuring deals that are attractive to customers, while keeping a low level of risk. You will also collaborate with other departments, including Operations, Investor Relations and Legal.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Assess the credit and fraud risk of companies applying for funding
- Decide whether to accept or reject an application, as well as the credit limit and the loan to value ratio
- Ensure that the probability of default is reduced via verification with our clients' customers
- Liaise with the Sales team to structure complex deals, with the Operations team to advise on how to allocate payments and the Investor team to provide extra information or updates regarding certain transactions
- Increase the efficiency and accuracy of our processes through automation and assist in drafting the risk policies
- You have relevant professional experience in credit underwriting or financial analysis
- You're analytical, with strong financial acumen, have excellent attention to detail and you're able to work under pressure
- You're independent, well organized and with a "can do" attitude
- You work hard and are passionate about achieving great results
- You pitch-in and aren't afraid to get your hands dirty
- You are data driven, and get things done
- You're excited by the challenge of revolutionising business finance
Not only will you have the opportunity to make a huge impact at one of the UK's hottest FinTech companies, you will also have access to:
- Best in class share options scheme.
- Innovation days.
- Enhanced maternity leave.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Amazon Kindle and book allowance.
- Private health coverage and half price Virgin Active gym membership.
- Mentoring from industry leaders.
- The opportunity to progress your career at one of the UK's hottest FinTech companies.
- 25 days of annual leave per year, plus your Birthday off.
- A great office (complete with roof terrace, ping pong, table football and beer fridge) in the heart of Shoreditch
We will do our best to reply to all applications, however if you have not had a response within 4 weeks, please assume your application has not been successful.