TETER Architects + Engineers, Central California’s largest firm offering in-house A+E services, just got bigger! With our acquisition of Modesto-based Pacific Design Associates, Inc., we have a new office in Modesto where we can better serve our Northern California clients. And now, we need an experienced Project Manager to join our growing team
The Project Manager will focus on education and public sector projects with existing TETER and PDA clients, as well as new clients. This includes gaining DSA (Dept. of the State Architect) and/or other government agency approval(s).
By working within an established firm, the Project Manager will be able to access a deep bench of architects, engineers (MEPS), construction administrators, and administrative staff in order to leverage his/her talent in managing the day-to-day operations of multiple projects. A successful Project Manager must be able to:
- Manage project teams, assign individual responsibilities, and coordinate with in-house and external architects, engineers, technicians, and sub-consultants.
- Maintain client relationships including overseeing communications, managing client expectations, and providing solutions that maintain the client’s vision and meet budget and time requirements.
- Manage agency approval processes including DSA submittals, plan checks, closeout, etc.; City/County plan checks; State Fire Marshall; etc.
- Plan, coordinate, and administer projects through all phases of development, ensuring that production work is of the highest quality and in accordance with firm standards.
- Assure that each project conforms to the contractual agreement and is completed on time and within budget.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Compensation based on experience. Benefits take effect on the 1st of the month following the date of employment and include medical, dental and employee-paid vision plans. A cafeteria plan, 401(k) plans, supplemental insurance, and Wellness and Gym programs are also available.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, current resume, and samples of relevant professional work in a single pdf (no larger than 7mb).