ESSENTIAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree;
• 3-5 years’ experience working with international students in higher education areas of academic advising and student support;
• High interpersonal and communication skills, with a proven ability to consult, counsel and liaise with a wide range of people from culturally diverse backgrounds;
• 2+ year’s people management and leadership experience;
• Demonstrated experience in working collaboratively in a team setting as well as independently;
• Ability to deal with confidential and sensitive matters;
• Strong writing skills and ability to write and analyze reports based on student data;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
• Strong presentation skills;
• Strong problem-solving skills;
• Demonstrated experience and commitment to quality assurance in teaching and learning and student support;
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite, especially with Excel; and experience with student administration and management systems;
• Demonstrated strong work ethic and integrity;
• Valid driver’s license;
• Experience in a multicultural environment;
• Bi-lingual or multi-lingual skills.
What We Offer
Navitas is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, and are a values-driven employer.
Successful applicants will be subject to relevant pre-employment checks, which may include a Criminal Background and/or a Multi-State Sex Offender Registry review.