Primary responsibility for managing all aspects of the customer relationship management (CRM), most notably communication efforts and event management in support of the institution's goal for strategic enrollment management and student success. Serves as the chief liaison between the end users and the vendor as well as overseeing day-to-day operations/ management of the CRM. Leads execution of electronic and print marketing campaigns generated by Undergraduate Admission and assists with overall content development. Partners closely with University Marketing in development and coordination of Undergraduate Admission communications/ publications supported by Marketing. Responsible for maintaining system attributes, creating/modifying hundreds of e-mails, developing, reviewing and editing communications to ensure accuracy of language, facts, message and consistent narrative. Manages and implements various recruitment and yield-related communication related to events, communication flows, and admission decision release at the highest volume admission office in the country. Serves as system expert developing and providing user training and ongoing support for CRM users. Establishes and maintains CRM usage procedures for staff. Assists in recruitment and yield events, undergraduate application review, and final admission decision release.
- Excellent computer skills, including knowledge/proficiency of Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, grammar, syntax, editorial style, punctuation, including skill to write in a clear and lively style.
- Demonstrated skill in working independently, recognize problems, generate alternatives and/or offer solutions, and following through on assignments with minimal direction.
- Demonstrated organizational skills in setting and managing priorities/tasks and preparing project plans and schedules with accuracy, thoughtfulness and creativity.
- Strong ability to work with technical staff to solve problems with little or short notice.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare and implement onboarding, training, and development programs that include individual and group instruction related to CRM usage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, sensitivity to the needs of a diverse prospective student population, a commitment to quality teamwork; initiative, independence, and motivation.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with other staff members, subordinates, school administrators and officials and representatives.
- Interpersonal skills to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with administrators, technical support, users, and other staff members.
- Ability to effectively multitask in a multifaceted environment competently and efficiently.
- Bachelor's Degree with 3+ years of related job experience developing marketing outreach initiatives; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience implementing or managing leading CRM products, including Hobsons, Slate by Technolutions, Target X, etc.
- Working knowledge of UCLA and the University of California in general and other post-secondary educational opportunities.
Full information concerning the job qualifications are listed on the official UCLA job posting.
UCLA offers a comprehensive benefits package, including an average of three weeks' vacation per year; an average of 12 days sick leave per year; 13 paid holidays per year; health, dental and optical benefits; life insurance; disability insurance; the University of California Retirement Plan with 5 year vesting; and various voluntary UC Savings Plans. 25% discount on Extension course fees. There are also special programs and privileges available, such as accessibility to cultural and recreational programs, athletic events, and the University Credit Union.
Qualified applicants may apply for this position using the UCLA Career Opportunities website. Go to https://hr.mycareer.ucla.edu and search for Requisition 24825. Alternatively, you may click or copy/paste the following link into your browsers address bar:
The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy - http://apptrkr.com/get_redirect.php?id=1006644&targetURL=The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy - http://apptrkr.com/get_redirect.php?id=1006644&targetURL=http://policy.ucop.edu/doc/4000376/NondiscrimAffirmAct
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency