Applicants must submit their qualifications via UCLA's Career Opportunities website at https://hr.mycareer.ucla.edu Reference position # 25309. AA/EEO
The complete listing of qualifications is available on UCLA's official job posting.
- Skill in prioritizing, management and organization sufficient to achieve the desired goals within established, accepted timeframes, to optimize efficiency and minimize the duplication of effort.
- Skill in working independently and following through on assignments with minimal direction.
- Skill in working with constant interruptions and changing priorities and working effectively under a fluctuating workload.
- Good written communication skills including skill in editing correspondence and manuscripts for correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, bibliographic formats etc.
- Skill in financial planning, budget preparation and the administration of a budget.
- Skill in making travel arrangements including knowledge of travel modes, reservation techniques, car rental, hotel booking systems and time zone changes.
UCLA offers a comprehensive benefits package, including an average of three weeks' vacation per year; an average of 12 days per year sick leave; 13 paid holidays per year; health, dental and optical benefits; life insurance; disability insurance; the University of California Retirement Plan with 5 year vesting and various voluntary UC Savings Plans. There are also special programs and privileges available, such as accessibility to cultural and recreational programs, athletic events, and the University Credit Union.
The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy - http://policy.ucop.edu/doc/4000376/NondiscrimAffirmAct