Applicants must submit their qualifications via UCLA's Career Opportunities website at https://hr.mycareer.ucla.edu Reference position # 25840. AA/EEO
The complete listing of qualifications is available on UCLA's official job posting.
- Demonstrated detailed working knowledge of accounting principles, policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated experience in designing and developing sensitivity analyses and feasibility studies.
- Demonstrated experience in the development and implementation of analytical models.
- Demonstrated skill in analyzing statistical financial data and reports.
- Demonstrated skill in developing automated spreadsheets to perform analytical analyses.
- Experience researching complex administrative issues as they relate to accounting, purchasing and payroll policies.
- Demonstrated ability to make presentations of new reporting and budgeting tools to large groups.
- Detailed knowledge of software applications such as Excel, and Access.
UCLA offers a comprehensive benefits package, including an average of three weeks' vacation per year; an average of 12 days per year sick leave; 13 paid holidays per year; health, dental and optical benefits; life insurance; disability insurance; the University of California Retirement Plan with 5 year vesting and various voluntary UC Savings Plans. There are also special programs and privileges available, such as accessibility to cultural and recreational programs, athletic events, and the University Credit Union.
The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy - http://policy.ucop.edu/doc/4000376/NondiscrimAffirmAct