- Bachelors degree in Research or Data Science field or similar
- Minimum 3 years of experience with quantitative and qualitative research, data analytics and interpretation are required
- Experience developing surveys is required
- Experience working within the healthcare industry is a plus
- Knowledge requirements: Knowledge of statistics; advanced knowledge of survey methodology; development of white papers associated with survey research; project management;healthcare marketing, communications, planning, strategy and business development is a plus
- Technical requirements: Advanced computer and Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Access PowerPoint, Outlook); experience creating simple and complex online surveys
- Required abilities: Ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous, collaborative environment; to work independently and under pressure; develop and execute work plans; develop and manage a budget; analyze data and information as well as discern patterns; develop and recommend innovative solutions; juggle multiple priorities at any given time and manage to timelines; interact with high level executives and communicate and work with healthcare leaders
We offer an excellent total compensation package, which includes medical/dental coverage (PPO/HMO), vision care, life insurance, short and long-term disability plans, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid vacation/holidays/sick days, wellness programs and more!
The American Hospital Association (AHA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We will provide reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please call (312) 422-3000 and ask for the Director, Human Resources and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
The AHA participates in the E-Verify Program.