| ||ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: |
* Assist in the proper enclosure of building, including covering of building with tarpaulins, sealing off all open spaces and closing all building vents.
* Lift and carry 160-pound rolled tarps up a two-story ladder.
* Assist in setting up gas equipment.
* Help in removal of all enclosures and fumigation materials used.
* Clean up after the fumigation process.
* Help store all equipment in proper place.
* May assist in application of the chemicals.
* Other duties may be assigned.
At Terminix®, our people bring tremendous pride and integrity to everything we do. In turn, we provide a working environment where these skilled professionals can achieve true satisfaction in their own lives.
We are proud to offer our exceptional associates competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and outstanding opportunities for professional development. If you're committed to providing the highest level of customer service, we have an ideal opportunity for you. In this position you will assist in the preparation of proper enclosing of a building for fumigation purposes and assist in the removal of enclosure material upon completion of the fumigation process.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED); One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
* Ability to write simple correspondence.
* Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
* Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
* Licenses/certificates as required by federal, state, or local regulations.
* Valid driver's license.
At Terminix, people come for a job and stay for a career. As a Terminix associate, you'll enjoy excellent compensation and benefits as well as the opportunity for the professional growth and respect that comes from working for an industry leader. Qualified candidates must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED). [We] perform criminal background checks, motor vehicle record checks and drug screening.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this
classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so
classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability