| EOE Statement:|
Washington University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
This position is full-time and works approximately 37.5 hours per week.
Department Name/Job Location:
This position is in the Department of Psychiatry. This position is for the Medical School Campus.
Performs data management and/or data analysis for investigators using statistical packages. Assists investigators in the design of experiments, clinical trial and epidemiological studies.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs data analysis and/or data management for investigators using commercial statistical packages including generation of tables and graphs.
- Assists investigators in the design of experiments, clinical trials and epidemiological studies.
- Assists in data base design, implementation and maintenance of data collected over time for research purposes, including acquisition, editing and reporting.
- May assist in design and development of data entry systems.
- May function as a statistical consultant primarily in collaborative studies involving the medical school community.
Equivalent of Bachelor’s degree. Master’s preferred in statistics, computer science or related field.
- Master’s preferred in statistics, computer science or related field.
- Experience and proficiency with data management and data analysis and using conventional software (SPSS, Access) applied to large data sets.
- Critical thinker, detail-oriented, flexible, good communication skills, able to function independently, and a team player.
-Retirement Savings Plan
-22 vacation days
-8 Paid Holidays
-Tuition benefits for employee, spouse and dependent children
-Free Metro Link/ Bus pass
-Free Life Insurance
-Health, Dental, Vision
-Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
-Long Term Disability Insurance
-Flex Spending Plan
Med School HR website (medschoolhr.wustl.edu)
Internal Applicant Instruction:
This position is grade G10.
Please attach a copy of your most current signed performance evaluation (completed within the last 18 months) to your online account. If you have not received a performance evaluation, you may provide two current signed letters of recommendation (written within the last 18 months), preferably to include one letter from either a current or recent former supervisor. To attach these documents, go to: My Career Tools, Add Attachment, Attachment Type – Performance Reviews or Letters of Recommendation.
The hiring range for this position is $42,393 - $54,054 annually.