VISTA Technology Services, Inc. (VISTA) is currently seeking a Contracts/Acquisition Specialist in Washington, DC. The successful candidate will be part of a highly professional, results-oriented company and will provide the following support:
Analyzes, assesses and coordinates acquisition program documentation; participates with integrated product teams to provide acquisition expertise regarding all statutory, regulatory and policy updates impacting acquisition documentation requirements including approval authority, routing and signature requirements. Prepare formal Program Management Office (PMO) briefings and status reports using Microsoft PowerPoint. Generate and maintain complex Contract Status Reports (CSR) using Microsoft Excel to administer complex Navy ACAT level programs. Generate and facilitate Request for Proposals (RFP) and prepare Solicitation documentation using the Uniform Contract Format. Understand and analyze the details of Integrated Program Management Reports (IPMR) to measure program goals and identify program issues. Generate Contract modifications and maintain electronic Contracting Officer Representative (COR) files. Ability to formulate and prepare summary briefings of the Earned Value Management (EVM) data elements using Microsoft PowerPoint is a plus.
- Experience with contracts and acquisitions management for a Major Defense Acquisition Program (MDAP).
- Experience developing Statements of Work (SOW), Technical Instructions (Tis), Task Descriptions (TDs); Basic Ordering Agreements (BOA) and Delivery Orders.
- Experience complying with the statutory and regulatory requirements regarding program acquisition Milestones.
- Familiar with Directive 5000.01, The Defense Acquisition System and the processes for (1) The Defense Acquisition Process, (2) the Joint Capability Integration Development System (JCIDS), and (3) the Planning, Program, Budget and Execution (PPBE) process.
- Familiar with Instruction 5000.02, Operation of the Defense Acquisition System and the Defense Acquisition Guidebook (DAG).
- Experience using SPS PD2 preferred.
- Experience with a NAVSEA Program preferred.
Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Only US citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
VISTA offers a strong compensation package and a competitive leave package. A generous benefit plan includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, tuition assistance and employer matching 401(k) plan.
To learn more about VISTA and to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.VISTAtsi.com.
VISTA is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Disability/Veterans Employer